Associate Project Manager (Telecom)
The Associate Project Manager ensures that all departments come together in a timely and efficient manner to complete overall deadlines and goals during implementation. They are responsible for successfully planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing on projects and key initiatives.
Manage operational aspects of a project including scope, schedule, quality, and delivery.
- Provide project coordination and leadership between technical staff and management.
- Evaluate project risks, develop contingency plans, and respond quickly to change.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and partnerships with clients (past and present) and engineering teams.
- Set deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Act as liaison between engineering and clients to accomplish results.
- Review deliverables prepared by team to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Review the status reports of team members.
- Maintain project trackers, and client runbooks.
- Prepare and participate in engagement reviews and quality assurance processes.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, controlled, and stored appropriately.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with solutions, meet challenges with resourcefulness
- Proactively disseminate project information to all stakeholders as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Some understanding of VoIP and Network deployments WAN/LAN.
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as company policies; ability to write routine reports, and correspondences.
- Ability to simplify complex technical information to be easily understood by others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening.