Senior Avaya Solution Architect
- Senior Avaya Solution Architect for cloud services operation
- Design, develop and document architecture for the following Avaya applications in Collab9 cloud:
- Avaya Aura suite including System Manager, Session Manager, Communications Manager, Media Servers
- Voice Gateways G450/G430/G650
- Avaya Aura Device Services
- Avaya Session Border Controller Enterprise
- Avaya Equinox Conferencing
- Avaya OfficeLinx
- Perform discovery of customer telephony environments for requirements gathering, cloud solution deployment or migration.
- Develop cloud deployment workbooks including Solution Design Document, IP Address workbook, IP Telephony workbook, maintain Visio diagrams of network design, and OVA pre-implementation requirements.
- Support active deployment of Avaya Aura unified communication systems
- Support engineering teams in building, testing and upgrading the Avaya cloud environment
- Provide direction and information on the products used in Collab9 cloud and related services to customers and partners
- Develop and maintain technical competency for all products.
- Create, review and/or evaluate technical scopes of work.
- Provide research and development support on new products
- Create and maintain internal documentation for products including version releases, patches, upgrades
- Create and maintain documentation for features and functionality of each application in the cloud environment
- Assist sales teams with pre-sales support and customer requirements discovery.
- Minimum 5 years minimum UC Architect experience, OR combination of a Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications, computer science or related field PLUS at least 2 years UC Architect experience
- 5+ years of Experience leading voice projects and teams related to Avaya Aura unified communications deployments
- 2+ years of Experience with Avaya Aura 7.x and higher.
- 3+ years of Experience with OfficeLinx Voicemail 10.7 and higher.
- 2+ years Avaya Equinox 9.1 and higher.
- 2+ years Avaya Session Border Controller Enterprise 7.2 and higher.
- 3+ years of Experience with Avaya Voice Gateways include G650, G450 and G430
- 3+ years of Experience with voice protocols such MGCP, H323, SIP, SIP Trunking
- 3+ years of Experience with complex dial plan configuration in Session Manager and Communication Manager
- 3+ years of Experience with call handler, auto-attendants and attendant console
- 3+ years of Experience with ProVision configuration tools for adding and updating configuration
(First consideration will be given to candidates who, in addition to having the above minimum qualifications, have one or more of the following):
- Avaya Professional Design Specialist (APDS)
- Avaya Certified Solutions Architect (ACSA)