Technical Recruiter: National Search
Two Things That Make This a Great Job
- REMOTE WORK: collab9 is based in Los Angeles, however this is a national search. A sufficiently qualified Technical Recruiter could be authorized to work remotely from anywhere in the United States, so long as work hours are aligned with Pacific time.
- GREAT PAY: A healthy base plus bonus package and solid benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage, free life insurance, free short term and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays and a 401k plan.
Reporting to our head of Human Resources, this Technical Recruiter will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting including job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling, and offer negotiation.
- Build and nurture effective partnerships with hiring managers and senior leadership to optimize and continually refine the hiring process.
- Be data driven with keen sense of attention to detail.
- Develop strategies on how to attract top talent.
- Identify and participate in talent and networking events to stay up to date on talent trends.
- Regularly report on recruiting metrics to track all aspects of the recruiting process and maintain a high level of transparency and consistency when communicating with key stakeholders.
- Not less than 8 years technical recruiting experience in a high growth technical environment, including experience managing a high-volume requisition load.
- Proven success with technical and engineering recruiting is a must (preference will be given to candidates with experience recruiting cloud-based engineering talent).
- Demonstrated strategic sourcing skills, including effective use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Demonstrated creativity in sourcing and finding technical candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment.
- Must be US Citizen and able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Who We Are
Collab9 is a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Our unique, best-of-breed platform integrates voice, video, messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, and customer care in user-based subscription model. Collab9 was the first UCaaS provider in the world to become “FedRAMP” certified. This authorization – which has since been achieved by only a handful of other high-tech companies – enables collab9 to offer its secure communication solutions to a huge market: the dozens of federal, state and local agencies across the country. This position is part of collab9’s growth strategy for solidifying its leadership role in the UCaaS universe.
- Join Us for Knowledge. Our technical staff get to work with the latest generation hardware and software and support customized, state-of-the-art IP telephony systems.
- Join Us to be Seen. By design, collab9 is a lean, streamlined organization. This means no one gets lost in the bureaucracy…your contributions are always visible and everyone gets a chance to shine. As collab9 continues to grow its public sector business, we want to take our top talent along with us for the ride.