Collab9 has partnered with AVST to host CX-E within its FedRAMP Authorized cloud UC infrastructure.
With more than 35 years of continuous innovation, Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) is a trusted developer of software-based, enterprise-class Unified Communications (UC) solutions.
Our mission is to design, deliver and support communications solutions that transform the productivity of individual workers, teams and enterprises while leveraging the value of their existing and evolving IT infrastructure.
Thousands of businesses worldwide rely on AVST’s advanced voice, mobility, team communications, and business process UC solutions to meet their mission-critical communications requirements. The world-class interoperability and flexibility of AVST’s UC platform provides a future-proofed bridge to their digital future.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria B.C., Canada, the United Kingdom, and has remote sales offices throughout the United States. AVST's UC solutions are sold and supported worldwide by an extensive network of resellers and OEM partners.
For data storage and backup, collab9 has partnered with Equinix , utilizing its Los Angeles and Chicago data centers. To ensure quality service, Equinix has expanded its offerings to meet the growing demands of virtualization and cloud computing. Through its partnership with Equinix, collab9 delivers:
- Reliable and scalable data centers
- Cloud applications delivered directly to carrier backbones to power enterprise WANs
- Applications delivered directly, mobile Internet and broadband networks via Equinix Internet Exchange
- Reduced latency with cloud platform set within client’s proximity
- Cost efficiency achieved due to simple networking A highly efficient uptime record of 99.999%, ensures a secure and responsive infrastructure
collab9 has partnered with Sagemcom’s XMediusFax for its virtual faxing service. XmediaFax is an advanced fax server solution designed to handle complex network infrastructures. With XmediaFax you can leverage the following benefits:
- Delivers faxes directly to users’ inbox, lowering print costs and enhancing productivity
- Eliminate the use of fax boards and analogue lines, thus increasing ROI
- Time consumed by traditional faxing is reduced by 90%
- Charges for multi-branch and long distance faxing are also reduced by 90%
- Cost-optimized and tailored application integration
- Encrypts documents for security and sends faxes to approved recipients
- Provides disaster recovery
- Supports mobile technology interface
- Green technology optimization