Collab9 has partnered with Avaya to host the Avaya Aura® Communication Manager unified communications (UC) product portfolio within its FedRAMP Authorized cloud UC infrastructure.
Avaya enables the mission-critical, real-time communication applications of the world's most important operations. As the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today's digital world requires outstanding communications enablement, and no other company is positioned better to do this than Avaya.
Collab9 has partnered with AVST to host CX-E within its FedRAMP Authorized cloud UC infrastructure.
With more than 35 years of continuous innovation, Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) is a trusted developer of software-based, enterprise-class Unified Communications (UC) solutions.
Our mission is to design, deliver and support communications solutions that transform the productivity of individual workers, teams and enterprises while leveraging the value of their existing and evolving IT infrastructure.
Thousands of businesses worldwide rely on AVST’s advanced voice, mobility, team communications, and business process UC solutions to meet their mission-critical communications requirements. The world-class interoperability and flexibility of AVST’s UC platform provides a future-proofed bridge to their digital future.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria B.C., Canada, the United Kingdom, and has remote sales offices throughout the United States. AVST's UC solutions are sold and supported worldwide by an extensive network of resellers and OEM partners.
Collab9 utilizes Cisco technology in its best-of-breed cloud unified communications solution.
By migrating to the collab9 platform, organizations can leverage the following benefits:
- Solutions delivered on Cisco validated architecture
- Managed server providers go through strict Cisco qualifications
- All Cisco based services are third party audited to prove assured performance
- End-to-end security for all on and off premise devices
For data storage and backup, collab9 has partnered with Equinix , utilizing its Los Angeles and Chicago data centers. To ensure quality service, Equinix has expanded its offerings to meet the growing demands of virtualization and cloud computing. Through its partnership with Equinix, collab9 delivers:
- Reliable and scalable data centers
- Cloud applications delivered directly to carrier backbones to power enterprise WANs
- Applications delivered directly, mobile Internet and broadband networks via Equinix Internet Exchange
- Reduced latency with cloud platform set within client’s proximity
- Cost efficiency achieved due to simple networking A highly efficient uptime record of 99.999%, ensures a secure and responsive infrastructure
Collab9 now offers Pexip’s scalable meeting platform as an integrated component of its secure cloud communications suite.
With its award winning Infinity collaboration and communications platform, Pexip aims to be the leader in driving organizational efficiency through providing outstanding user experiences and class-leading interoperability for an unlimited number of users. Built as a virtualized, highly scalable distributed architecture, the platform is quick and easy to install, deploy, use, and manage, allowing customers to capitalize on their investments and create a truly collaborative culture. Using Infinity, organizations can offer video, audio, and web-based collaboration solutions to every employee via existing IT or cloud infrastructures — greatly improving organizational efficiency while saving costs.
collab9 has partnered with XMediusFax for its virtual faxing service. XmediaFax is an advanced fax server solution designed to handle complex network infrastructures. With XmediaFax you can leverage the following benefits:
- Delivers faxes directly to users’ inbox, lowering print costs and enhancing productivity
- Eliminate the use of fax boards and analogue lines, thus increasing ROI
- Time consumed by traditional faxing is reduced by 90%
- Charges for multi-branch and long distance faxing are also reduced by 90%
- Cost-optimized and tailored application integration
- Encrypts documents for security and sends faxes to approved recipients
- Provides disaster recovery
- Supports mobile technology interface
- Green technology optimization
Collab9 has partnered with VOSS for its unified communication management technology solutions.
VOSS was created to improve unified communication management and help reduce costs associated with operating those solutions. We are a software company with over 12 years of UC management experience across more than 100 of the largest service providers, enterprises and government organizations.