At the core of our unified communications platform as a service (UCaaS) platform is hosted voice. Our industry-leading, Cisco Powered IP PBX solution runs between IP end points, media processing devices, voice over IP gateways, mobile devices and multimedia applications.
Our UCaaS solution is powered by industry-leading Cisco technology to deliver optimal capacity, performance, and quality management. Our secure, highly available communications infrastructure includes round-the-clock real-time system monitoring and problem resolution for added peace of mind. We offer multi-site redundancy using geographically dispersed data centers, and a highly secure and fault-tolerant system
Service Fulfillment and Assurance:
The service fulfillment process is built to focus on customer service, starting from provisioning and service activation to daily operations. Best-in-class management and monitoring tools from across the network, applications and data centers are used to provide an unmatched level of service assurance. The unified communications infrastructure is kept updated with the latest Cisco Unified Communications Manager release, using a complete end-to-end testing and deployment approach.
Features and Capabilities
- Industry-leading Cisco Unified Communications Manager platform for call control
- Dedicated multi-customer virtualized environment
- Broad IP phone portfolio support
- Native video capabilities
- Extension mobility and hoteling support
- Legacy PBX integration
- Customer administration portal
- End user self service
- Centralized or local PSTN access
- Communications Manager Version upgrades to leverage the latest features.