Collab9 is a best-of-breed cloud communications platform that uniquely caters to the public sector marketplace with FedRAMP Authorized Unified Communications as a Service. The platform integrates voice, video, messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, and customer care in one predictable, user-based subscription model.
As depicted in this diagram, migrating to this secure, cloud-based communications platform offers a number of benefits for public sector agencies.
Continuity of Operations (COOP) Support
- Real-time proactive system monitoring
- Incident and problem resolution
- Real-time reporting and data traffic analysis
- Fault tolerance with multi-site redundancy
- High availability infrastructure
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- In order to receive its FedRAMP Moderate Authority to Operate (ATO) collab9 was subject to 325 security controls, as idenitified by NIST in Special Publication SP 800-53r4
- In order to ensure data integrity, collab9 regularly backs up, encrypts and retains its data for a prescribed period of time
- Deliver greater regional and global-level communication
- Enable users to work more efficiently
- Streamline technical set-up and user training
Facilitates Workplace Transformation
- Adopting the collab9 platform can help agencies support BYOD, mobility, remote work, and other workplace transformation initiatives
- Integration with Cloud-based Email
- Lower capital expenditures
- Focus capital budgets on strategic projects
- Reduce real estate and energy costs
- Enhanced 911 functionality is automatically provided to all collab9 customers as a standard featuree
Watch this short clip to learn more about secure cloud communications from collab9 or complete the below form to speak with us directly.