Many organizations struggle to manage voice, video, audio, and other collaboration tools effectively across disparate systems within their IT infrastructure. Legacy systems are not equipped to support the diverse needs of today’s workforce complexities. Modern infrastructure requires monitoring, maintenance, and upgraded support as well as large investments in capital and labor resources. Businesses require a unified communications platform that ensures reliability and scalability to manage these complexities in the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and mobile environment.
The Next Generation of Converged Communications
collab9’s Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution delivers a secure, next generation cloud-based communication solution that integrates voice, video, web conferencing, messaging, mobility, and customer care in a predictable, per user per month subscription-based model.
By migrating your voice and collaboration systems to the cloud, achieve optimal capacity, performance, and quality management. Collab9 delivers a secure, measurable, and highly available communications and collaboration solution.
- Lower capital expenditures
- Focus capital budgets on strategic projects
- Reduce real estate and energy costs
- Deliver greater regional and global-level communication
- Transform the business with a more efficient workforce
- Streamline technical set-up and user training
- Improve business continuity
- Increase application flexibility and functional diversity
- Quickly set up new or changing facilities
- Achieve real-time system monitoring and problem resolution
- Gain transparency with ongoing dynamic reporting and data traffic analysis
- Ensure resilience and fault-tolerance with multi-site redundancy
Hosted UC Service Always-On Assurance
- Real-time proactive system monitoring
- Incident and problem resolution
- Real-time reporting and data traffic analysis
- Fault tolerance with multi-site redundancy
- High availability infrastructure
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support